Why join Neighbourhood Watch London?
General Membership in NWL is free and gives you access to our programs which promote community betterment through safety, engagement, civic participation and reducing social isolation.
For a tax deductible donation of $25 per year, you can join Neighbourhood Watch Plus, which entitles you to discounts on home insurance and special offers from local retailers. You will also have access to special working groups which offer additional resources for safety, traffic calming and other important community issues.
What is Neighbourhood Watch Plus?
Neighbourhood Watch Plus is a special program for those who want to make a difference in local community issues. We bring together like-minded citizens and present their views to civic leaders on issues such as traffic calming, safety, and other key factors.
In addition, Neighbourhood Watch Plus member also receive exclusive discounts to local retailers, including a 10% home insurance discount from Allstate Insurance.
This program is available to all General Members at a cost of $25 per year, which is in the form of a tax deductible donation.
Be part of working groups, supported by NWL that tackle key issues such as safety, traffic calming, homelessness and more.
Receive access to exclusive benefits and discounts from local retailers.
Fees Are Tax Deductible
NWL is a registered charity, which makes your $25 fee tax deductible.
We help our members to:
- Make their communities safer
- Effectively communicate with one another as well as London Police and other service providers
- Combat social isolation throughout our communities
Members of Neighbourhood Watch are committed to:
- Improving the community
- Reporting any crime or suspicious activity to the London Police Services and your neighbours
- Engaging with neighbours
- Reviewing information from Neighbourhood Watch London
As a member you will be expected to:
- Work to improve your community
- Help combat social isolation
- Assist the elderly and those in need
- Stay up to date on communication from Neighbourhood Watch London
- Agree to our policies and code of conduct
- Stay current with membership fees